Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the site but not the people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

New to the site but not the people Empty
PostSubject: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey guys! Very Happy It's me! MidNightPaige, I think I know some of you guys >.> Well Yes I changed my name but I've become addicted to the name Himawari-Chan... I became addicted to it when I used it in a story on another website. Yeah umm I think it means sunflower *goes to check* Yeah is means sunflower. Well I used that name cause my character is a sunny person and it sounds cool... So yeah... Very Happy Im glad Renea asked me to join though! I love roleplay websites. well umm, I like the color black so I really like the color choice for this site as well ^ 3^ Im a fan of making up faces like =3=, >^<, ^ 3^, o 3o, O 3o, o 3O, O 3O, * 3*, - 3-, and more x3. I like quizzes, quotes, and pictures. Umm anima anime, roleplay, animals, and some more things that Im too lazy to add XD Well can't wait to start! ^ 3^ Oh just a wanring warning, I may have some fail speeling spelling days like toady today.. As you can see =3=
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm

So..Bright..Red *faints*
Welcome Midnight~
You should read the Rule Books when you have the chance..Especially the Unoffical ones, Ice and I worked hard xD
Since Ice isn't around *passes a plate of cookies* Eat these before she comes with her poisoned brownies! :3
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Um ok o3o *takes cookies and goes to read rules* Oh and sorry about the red *3* it's just soo pretty
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Eh, don't worry about it xD Different is better~
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Welcome to the site Mid Smile Nice to see you joined. I love the color black too and also I Your name is very lovly. Hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions ask Ren me or Rem Smile

Of and here I made you cookies *hands you cookies*
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:24 pm

DustyPants wrote:
Welcome to the site Mid Smile Nice to see you joined. I love the color black too and also I Your name is very lovly. Hope you enjoy your stay. Any questions ask Ren me or Rem Smile

Of and here I made you cookies *hands you cookies*

Awh thanks! ^ 3^ *Takes cookies and noms on them* And I will love it here but I dont really think I'll have many questions o 3o

Renea wrote:
Eh, don't worry about it xD Different is better~

I know x3 and Im glad I dont have to worry > 3>
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Nuu!Don't eat Dusty's cookies!!!They'll kill you!!!
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay if you ever need anything just ask Wink

Shoo Ren xD There tasty lol
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Poison's suppossed to be sweet ;A; *shakes Dusty* You're trying to kill our new members!Back to the cellar you go!
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:43 pm

O 3o Im scared now T3T
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Only eat my cookies, not Dusty's!
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

What no there health cookies :O lol I'm a loving person hahaha I never kill the new members
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Yes you would..We do not permit healthy foods here!Unless it is meat or a salad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the people   New to the site but not the people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site but not the people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Medium :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: