Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] Empty
PostSubject: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm

You walk among the halls, clutching your envelope in your hand, shivering because you're a newbie to the school.Everything you have ever known ended as soon as you walked through the two large doors.The large windows along the hallway, looking out onto the green lawns that are used for breaks doesn't help the fact this place is like a prison.Entering the office, you hand over your envelope and you recieve your uniform and room number, as well as a key to your room.
Exitting the room, you bump into a kid and dip your head, apologizing quickly.When you look up, you see nothing, instead there's a dog trotting away down the hall.These kids are just like you, shapeshifters.They are gifted to be able to fight, but at what cost will you give to keep your ability?Welcome child, to Underwing Academy.

Rules
I. Respect me, the creator of this roleplay.
II. This roleplay is Semi-literate to Literate, therefore I expect at least 5 sentences per post, 3 for writers block.
III. I expect proper grammar, but some words may be mispelled on occassion.
IV. Respect everyone else.
V. Follow the Site Rules at all costs.
VI. After 3 warnings, you will be banned from this roleplay.

Dress Code
Spoiler:
I. This is an example of the females, males switch to pants and socks.
II. Students are permitted small accessories such as necklaces or bracelets.

Strengths and Weaknesses
I. Strengths:
- Able to shift into one animal.
- Able to heal quicker than an average human.
- Able to take on traits of the animal they shift into [Night vision, Echolocation, etc.].
II. Weaknesses:
- If touched by a human of the opposite gender, they will automatically shift to their animal form.
- If ill or stressed they will automatically shift to their animal form.
- If they do not master their abilities by age 18, they will die.

Characters
Females
Lillian April Fields- Cat; Not Mastered; Night Vision [Renea]
Himawari Laina Takahashi- Red Fox; Mastered; Better Hearing [Himawari-Chan]
Males
Kaito Marth Chimura- Husky; Mostly Mastered; Excellent Hearing [Renea]
Vladimir Daniel Grimm- Flying Fox; Mastered; Echolocation [Renea]
Trace James Collinson- Raccoona Dog; Not Mastered; Night Vision [DustyPants]
Sevilen Ahmed- Eygptian Vulture; Not Mastered; Can Eat Almost Anything [Icewing]
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Kaito stood there, his clean white shirt tucked into his black trousers.His jacket was unbuttoned and his red tie was undone.His black dress shoes gleamed with a cleam, healthy glow and they looked almost brand new.He sat there with his friend, Vladimir, the two were rumored to be a gay couple, but none of the rumors were true.Kaito had no interest in anyone.Kaito ran his hand through his blue hair, obviously dyed.Rumor also had it, Kaito dyed his hair just to annoy the faculity of the academy, another false rumor.Kaito was a former cosplayer, and he always posed as characters with blue hair, it was just a habit for him to dye it.
Vladimir, his friend, had black hair with light blonde, almost white, streaks.He had one blue eye and one brown eye.Both males were fairly attractive, and most girls fainted over their charm.Vadimir's jacket was buttoned up and his tie was done neatly and perfectly.He sat there at the long table they used as desks with Kaito sitting backwards in the chair before him.Vladimir leaned back in his chair so it balanced on the two legs."It's a free period, we should go and do something," Kaito was saying.
"No thanks, if we go off campus, we could be touched by a female and poof!We become a bat and a dog," said Vladimir.Vlad didn't talk to just anyone, it had to be someone he knew.He and Kaito were a year apart, and something just clicked for them, so they became friends.Kaito was smiling at this."It could be fun!" he protested to the older male."Come on, please?"
"Maybe some other time," Vlad said, running his fingers through his hair, like Kaito had just done.Kaito sighed and Vladimir put all four legs of his chair onto the ground.The two sat in silence with not much to say."We should go see that new movie some time," said Kaito.
"Which one?"
"That new vampire one," said Kaito."It got good ratings."
"Maybe we should," said Vladimir.

Lil ran down the hallway, her little bunny flying with her hair as they raced to the cafeteria.Lil stopped and looked down the two hallways to either side of her.There was one ahead of her and then the one she had just come down."Drat, we went the wrong way again, Velvet!" she pouted.Sighing, Lil just stood there, eyes wide with confusion.She tilted her head and looked around her.She was lost now, she could never remember the hallways."I should have had Big Brother help me," she said, looking Velvet in the eyes.She was referring to Kaito, he had helped her once.He and that other boy, she didn't know his name.She knew he had dark hair.Lil just needed someone to help her out, she was often lost and she got very lonely, even with Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Himawari sighed pushing her pinkish orange hair out of her face as she leaned against the wall of the school. Her jacket/vest was un buttoned and her tie was loose around her neck but not completely undone. She reached down and fixed her stocking for it had started to slip down her leg. She sighed once again and pushed herself away from the wall. "There has to be something to do here. I mean this place isn't that boring right?" Himawari asked herself as she began walking down the hallways. She had expected to find something to do or someone to talk to as she walked but found no one until she turned a corner. "Oh hey, what's wrong?" She asked the small girl who was just down the hall way pouting a little. She noticed the little stuffed rabbit in her hands and her pale blonde hair at first but soon noticed her blue eyes a little while after she came closer. Himawari fixed her skirt as she patiently waited for the younger girl's answer. She looked at the girl once again after finishing fixing her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Lil jumped up and squealed lightly.Her blue eyes sparkled with her fear."I got lost," she said.She touched the rabbit's ears with her small fingers."Sissy will help me and Velvet right?" asked Lil, looking up at the older girl.Her blonde hair fell in her face and the black bow in her hair was slightly messy while her tie was done perfectly.She rocked from the balls of her feet to her heels, hugging her rabbit to her chest.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Trace was just waking up from his bed. " aww morring grrr...." He growled. He seemed grumppy. Pulling himself out of bed he stumbled to teh bathroom to look at his messy hair. "Aww bad hair day.." He rubbed his head and pulled out some cigarettes witch look like them and walked to his bed and lit one he opened his window to air out teh room. "Hate to be cot smoking.." He mumbled to himself. He sat on his bed putting on his uniform and smokeing. He seemed to think he never have a normal life . He keep missing up his life with these drugs. He shock himself and walked ot the window and continued to smoke with his shirt off. He never cared about what peopleed thought he was to care free to care a less.

(lol Trace xD)
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:41 am

[Vlad has alot to work with..]

Kaito and Vladimir headed back to their rooms in the male's dormitory wing."Did that girl ask you out again?" asked Vladimir.Kaito rubbed the back of his head embarrassedly."Yeah," said Kaito."She got back at me by spreading more rumors about you and me."
"How did I get drawn into this?!" asked Vlad, glaring at Kaito.Kaito shrugged and walked on, Vlad had run run to catch up."Well, come on, who doesn't think we're dating?" asked Kaito."Everyone knows you're bisexual and I'm not interested in anyone.We hang out all the time.I guess people just put these things together."Vladimir sighed and put his hands in his pockets."Got to love being us," he muttered.Kaito laughed, a rare thing for him to do."Yeah, you really do," he said.The two friends continued walking to Kaito's room.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 am

(yes he does lol xD)

As Trace finished the cigarette he felt dizzy . "Aww got to love these drugs now a days they hit you faster.." He walked over to the bed . putting his shirt on and then his jacke he just tossed the tie over his neck . It was messy and he walked out of his room. The world was spinning and he seemed to enjoy it. He busted out laughing as he held onto the wall and walked down the hall way. "weee..." He giggled and skipped down teh hallways. His eyes where big an black as he was too high to even see well or function! He prayed no one would run into him till he calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:04 am

Kaito's trained ears picked up the sound of Trace coming down the hallway.He pressed himself and Vladimir against the wall until he passed.The two males moved away from the wall."That kid's going to get himself killed," said Kaito, looking uncomfortable.
"Yeah," said Vladimir as the two boys continued walking."I wonder why he does what he does?Do you think it's to make a statement?"
"I don't know," Kaito replied, sighing."It's not healthy.It makes me worry about the younger children."His mind went back to the girl he and Vladimir helped."That boy's a danger and I'm tempted to report him to the Headmistress," he continued.Vladimir looked ahead of them."Think about it, Kaito.If the faculity were really concerned, don't you think they'd have done something by now?" asked Vlad.
"I guess you're right."With that, the boys once more fell silent.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 am

"You know its not nice to talk about other people behind there backs.." Trace whispered right up agaisted Kaito's ear. "Well I been called many times but I got people to back me up." He smirked and skipped past him . "So where you two heading..?" He slurred his words and giggled. "Your face Kaito.... you look mad.." He brusted out luagthing agian. He was really high and then he tripped and landed on Vladimir. Knocking him and himself down to teh ground. "Woah..." He screemed as he feel with Vald.

(lol Vald is gonig to kill him xD)
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Vladimir shifted into his bat form, escaping from under the drunk male.He flew up into the air, flapping his wings until he was behind Kaito.He shifted into his human form and dusted himself off, glaring at the male on the ground.He watched Trace with his eyes betraying no emotion and it was Kaito who spoke."If this is the way that shapeshifters are going to be, I won't be suprised if we're all extinct in the next five years," said Kaito darkly.He walked to his room and Vladimir shifted into his bat form, following his friend out of Trace's reach.
Kaito opened the door to his room and stepped inside with Vladimir following him.Kaito shut the door and locked it so Trace could follow.Vladimir hovered over the bed before shifting and falling onto the mattress."Nice room," he said, looking around.Despite the fact the rooms had plain walls and wooden floors, the students were allowed to add posters, pictures, and other things to make it feel at home.
Kaito had changed the blankets on the bed to a blue, white, and black quilt.Above his bed was a dreamcatcher, handmade.On the other wall were some pictures, mostly black-and-white of a little boy and a little girl.On the dresser infront of the window there were a few potted plants, absorbing the sunlight.The floor had a black rug on it, which took up most of the floor.There were beanbags infront of the television and a Wii was hooked up to the television, remotes charging on the table beside it.Books littered the shelves of the bookshelf by the bed, some were tossed on top including a few school books.
Kaito realized this was the first time Vladimir was ever in his room.He was embarrassed slightly by his room, it wasn't what alot of people expected."Thanks," said Kaito, unsure if Vladimir was serious."Come on, I got what I needed, let's head back," said Kaito.He and Vladimir exited the room.Kaito locked the door and put the key in the safe place where he kept it.The two walked back but slowed to a stop as they saw Trace.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Renea wrote:
Lil jumped up and squealed lightly.Her blue eyes sparkled with her fear."I got lost," she said.She touched the rabbit's ears with her small fingers."Sissy will help me and Velvet right?" asked Lil, looking up at the older girl.Her blonde hair fell in her face and the black bow in her hair was slightly messy while her tie was done perfectly.She rocked from the balls of her feet to her heels, hugging her rabbit to her chest.

Himawari let out a small sigh like before. "Yeah, sure. Where were you trying to go?" She asked the smaller girl while her own Strawberry blond hair away from her face. Her pinkish eyes blinked as she looked around the scene. The hallways were just a normal white with barely anything on them. The floors were tiles and there was a few things such as fire alarms and fire extinguishers were attached to the walls. The only two people around those hallways were herself and Lil. What happened to everyone lately? Everyone seems to somehow avoid me. Well accept this girl, she's so young though so I can understand that... She thought glancing down the hallway not seeing anyone yet.

(Sorry for not posting! I had to go :\ Well I think Im getting good at this Semi literate and literate kind roleplay now! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Beep... Beep... Beep..." "Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone..." "Clanga clanga clanga..." "Cricket.. Cricket... Cricket.." Sevilen groaned as the various alarms placed around his room simultaneously went off, pulling the covers of his head in attempt to block out the cacophony. After the noise began to give him a headache, he sighed, rolling out of bed and stalking around the room, shutting the various alarms off. The things he needed to do to get himself out of bed in the morning.

The thin male quickly pulled on the uniform which he found oh so uncomfortable, not to mention the fact that it really didn't match with his skin or hair, and sat down on his now-made bed. He took some kohl sitting on the nightstand, and with the aid of a small mirror he found laying in the piles of clothes on the floor, began to put the dark makeup around his eyes. Once that was done, Sev ran his fingers through his hair, getting the worst of the tangles out.

A few moments later, he was out of his room, carrying a messenger bag filled with the books he needed for his classes slung over his shoulder. He walked down the hallway, when suddenly he heard a familiar drunken slur. "Trace, s-s-stop bothering them..." he murmured, seeing that Trace was clearly annoying two guys, what were their names? He faintly remembered them being called Vlad and Kaito or something along the lines. Sevilen cringed slightly as he realized his stutter had shown through in that sentence.

He walked up behind Trace, wrapping his arms around the taller male's shoulders. Sevilen tried to avoid gagging as the scent of Trace's breath reached him. "Ew.... Were you smoking again, Trace?" he asked, trying to not breath. Sev could eat anything, that was true, but that didn't mean he could stand all smells, especially not the scent of smoke. Sevilen hated it when people had habits that hurt themselves, especially habits such as smoking or drinking.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Kaito watched Sevilen before approaching the two males."Free period is almost over," said Kaito, running his hand through his hair."I don't see what we're going to do with him.There's no way he'll snap out of this state before the day starts.Not to mention the fact that the scent of tabacco is so strong.I am going to die if I keep smelling it."He shifted his book to his other hand uncomfortably.He looked uncertainly at Trace, not sure what to do.

Vladimir stood silently behind Kaito.In a way, he was like a shadow, but he didn't do much with Kaito.They just spent free periods and lunch together.They'd be partners in gym, but that was all.Kaito didn't have most of the same classes with Vladimir, so there was no point in going out of the way to see each other.Vladimir played with his pendant, it was shaped like a ram head.Some kids found it creepy, others found it attractive.He didn't care what they thought.

"The two hallways to the sides have lockers, and their dark.Those must be the areas not in use," said Lillian softly."Did I pass it back there?"She was talking to Velvet.The young girl looked up at Himawari."Do you know the way to the cafeteria?" she asked shyly."It has to be either farther forward, or back there.I've been here for a few weeks but I don't understand everything."Lil held Velvet tighter to her chest."Big Brother would know the way," she said softly.Just then, Lil shifted and the rabbit landed ontop of her.The small golden kitten appeared, her black stripes blended into her fur.Her teal eyes were glowing with fear for she didn't know how to shift back.She meowed sadly, her tail twitching as she got out from under Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Himawari looked at the girl who was now a cat. "I know where the cafeteria is. I'll take you there."
She said crouching down and picking up the kitten. She picked up the
stuffed bunny as well. She stood back up glancing down at the girl in
her arms before starting to walk down the hallway. She watched
everything as she walked down. She stopped once she turned a corner
seeing the cafeteria just right there. Yay, finally. I dont want to be here right now... I need to do some stuff right now anyway. She thought as she shook her head. She sighed and began walking down the hallway once again. She pushed open the doors of the cafeteria putting the kitten and bunny down on a table. "Here we are now." She murmured looking at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Lillian shifted back and sat down on the table, trying to fix her bow on her head but she messed it up."Thank you, Sissy," said the girl, smiling up."I'll wait for Big Brother to come and help me with my bow.He was in a rush this morning so he couldn't fix it like my tie."She had her legs swinging off the wooden table, swinging calmly.The chairs were wooden and it looked like a dining hall more than a cafeteria.Lillian played with her hair, watching the door with big blue eyes.She put Velvet on her lap and looked at the clock."Sissy is going to be late soon, time's running out for her to get to class," she noted calmly.Her blue eyes seemed to shimmer.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Trace landed hard on the floor. He laided there moaning.. His head was spinning and he couldn't get up. "aww the floor..." He looked around vision a blurr. He crawled forward trying to stand up. It was sad. His hair was a mess , it stuck up in ever direction. He looked around feeling so well. He wish teh spinning would top thought.

(Ren im going to change his history if you don't mine I rp it out Wink Its a dark one Sad)
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm

"Pathetic," Kaito said calmly.He walked down the hall and Vladimir followed him, shifting into a bat.Kaito held up the book and Vladimir took it as Kaito shifted into a dog.He wagged his tail in a goodbye to Sev and Trace.The two males traveled in their animal forms and Vladimir was using Echolocation to find Kaito.Kaito had grown used to it so he was fine with what Vladimir was doing.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Trace mumbled and watched them change. It was daylight he hated daylight or lightness. He pushed himself up and changed form. His raccon dog form watched the two round the corner. His hind legs pushed off as he took into a leap hop run. It was interesting watching him fun in animal form. His eyes tried to stay on the dog becuase teh bat's wings made him get dizzy. He tripped acouple time on his paws but finnaly steaded himself and ran to Kaito's side wagging his tail. He said happy and excitedly. Tooo happy was a better word for it.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Kaito growled at Trace to keep his distance.Even in animal form, the scent was strong coming off of Trace.Kaito was getting dizzy, it was too much for him.He seemed serious with his growl, and he was.Kaito didn't like people following him, perhaps it was because he truly was a loner.His harsh past taught him to be like this.The sound of Echolocation became the least of his worries.
Kaito shifted to human and leaned against the wall, covering his eyes with his hand.Vladimir shifted and held Kaito's book, touching his friend's shoulder with his hand comfortingly.Kaito just stood there, trying to come out of the darkness that had fallen.He had triggered the old memories of his childhood.When he spoke, it was in Latin."Omnes morimur," he said."Frigoris orbem."Vladimir looked at Kaito, feeling helpless.He understood the phrases.The first was 'We all die' and the second was 'The world is cold'.Vladimir hesitated before moving his hand away from Kaito's arm."We're going to be late," said Vladimir."Let's go to class, Kaito."
Kaito nodded his head and walked on, this time in human form.Vladimir followed him and handed Kaito his book."You need this for drama, right?" asked Vladimir.
"More or less," said Kaito.
"I'm not going to ask what you're up to, I'm just going to let it go," replied Vladimir.Kaito laughed and held the book tightly.He stopped in his tracks.Kaito forgot about the young girl he and Vlad were going to help."We forgot about her," he said."Is there enough time?"
"Yeah, we should have enough time if we hurry," said Vladimir.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Trace turned and ran off down the hall. He remembered something bad... His tail up as his tiny paws ran and clicked on the hallway floor. His eyes looked around he changed forms and he opened the door to his room. He shut it. He looked around scared. "I forgot to do teh homework.." He growled and dived onto his bed and grabed a book on teh desk and opened it with a note book and started his hw.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:28 am

Himawari looked at the girl a little confused. But it is only, She took a pause in the middle of thinking to look at her watch. Almost time for class! I gotta get going but I can't leave the girl! What am I to do? Just leave her? I might have to but she might get lost again! Himawari looked around trying to think of what to do. Someone might come, She began to think, So maybe I can leave her. I guess I'll have to. She sighed and looked at the younger girl. "Yeah your right. I'm going to go now, so I wont be late. Promise not to get lost again okay?" She called pushing through the doors and waving at her. She quickly dropped by her room to pick up her book bag and books for her classes before heading down the hall way to the main school area.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:20 pm

He wrote fast even if the words seemed to blur a but. He prayed it wouldn't look funny on the paper. As he felt almost hopeless. He skipped the hard question and finished the paper the best her could. For been high he finished it with some right answers and allot wrong. He was a smart boy but when drugged up no . He stood up and frowned as he heard the late bell. Trace cussed under his breath because he be in trouble now. He grabbed his paper and book. He put it in his bag and rubbed his face and walked out tring to look okay. He started to tie his tie . He did it really well because he practiced allot. But his shirt and hair was still a mess. Trying to walk stairt was out of the question he shuffled his feet to class. Rubbing his eyes praying the teacher be not so mean to him. He had to give a lie at least but what?
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Kaito sat in the auditorium where drama class took place.He ran his hand through his hair calmly.In the other hand, he held the book open, studying the lines calmly.He looked around, most kids were late."Disappointing," he said calmly.Kaito flipped the page and continued to read.He hummed to himself a joyful little tune.He heard some whispering and looked up to see a few girls giggling and watching him."If I get paired up with one of them," he muttered, trailing off.He hated the fangirls, they got jealous when he or Vladimir would talk to another girl, then they threatened to beat the girl up."Drama should stay in drama class," he said.One of the girls looked like she was about to come over, but she hesitated.

Vladimir rested his head on his desk in English.He had his arms under his head, using them like a pillow.He looked up at the board, eyes barely focused on the assignment written up there.His one blue eye and his one brown eye seemed to sparkle with the sunlight coming through the windows.The second floor of the buildings was always warmer, and he hated it.Perhaps it was the fact he was used to the colder nights in Canada, but he wasn't sure himself.Vladimir was from Canada, but he moved when he was about ten years old, so he remembered it rather well.

Lillian sat in the cafeteria, alone."Big Brother would be late too," she told Velvet."We don't have class yet until they have second period.We're safe here."Lillian was often bullied, but she wouldn't tell anyone.The big, mean boys would pick on her because they had no sense what-so-ever.She hugged Velvet to her chest and tried not to cry as she heard them talking in the hallway, coming closer.She sat silently, hoping they would pass.They passed the cafeteria without noticing her, for which she was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Himawari stood in front of the auditorium doors trying to catch her breath so she wouldn't have any evidence of her running. Once her breathing calmed she opened the door bowing her head slightly before turning and heading to one of the seats towards the back. She sat down putting her books onto the seat next to her and leaning back as she fixed her tie since it had undone itself while she ran. She looked around the room seeing the girls talking and looking at a boy. She noticed one girl wanting to approach the boy but hesitated to do so. She let out a small sigh and rolled her eyes. "Just go up to him if you want to." She mumbled quietly to herself. She picked up her journal and began to doodle on the front. It's not like he will hurt you. She thought as she began to draw little chibi animals. I dont think he would be like that.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Kaito closed his book and took out some string.Balancing it on his leg, pinning it to his pants with a safety pin, he began to braid the strings.His movements were quick, steady.The colors blended together with ease.There was green, blue, and white.They were tied together easily.The girl approached Kaito as he braided the strings."Uhm, Kaito," said the girl.Kaito didn't look up from his work."Yes?"
"I was wondering if you would work with me on the project?" asked the girl.
"Sorry, but I'd rather work solo," said Kaito.The girl dipped her head and walked away, disappointed.Kaito went back to braiding the colors, occassionally he'd go back and fix something but it seemed flawless.He tied the bottom and then removed it from the safety pin before setting it down to braid the next few colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next