Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello to all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnFire

DawnFire

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Hello everyone, DawnFire here. From what I understand, all new members are supposed to introduce themselves here. If it's just the admins that are suppose to, then feel free to delete this.

Hmmm... Where to start. Well the beginning is always the best. Smile I am a teenager girl who goes by DawnFire, DawnStar, Girl-of-Action, LightningHeart, Vestera and mostly Octavia on the Internet. Here I would prefer to be called DawnFire, and if that is to long then just Oct will be fine. I have alot of experience with rp sites, having climbed up the ranks to admin in three sites each having about 200 people. I left all of them though, do to school and many other stressful activites that where going on at the moment. I had my own website for awhile that had about ten members, though now it is abandoned. I hope to start it up again in te near future.

I love reading, writing and playing on the computer. I have accounts on both fiction press and fanfiction under the pin name of Girl-of-Action. One of the stories is based on Alice madness returns and I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell me what you think of it. I love everything that has to do with star wars, meaning books, games, show etc. I like the Percy Jackson series along with warriors, song of the lioness and many others. Pretty much anything that is fiction. My favorite games are (again) star wars, halo, American McGees Alice, Alice madness returns, sol empire, guild wars and mirrior's edge.

Music... Well, anything that is on KSBJ which is a Christan radio station. I also listen to skillet and random songs from different animes. Speaking of animes, I like bleach, black cat, yugioh, pretear, Mai hime, card captor Sakura, code geass, death note, kamikaze katiou Jeane, saint tail, dn angel, black butler, inuyasha, ran the Samurii girl, and a few others I can't think of. That's about it. Can't wait to start role playing!
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Welcome Wink My name Is dusty ^w^ im one of teh mods but Ren got ill and never came back so everyoen ran off >_> I can try to find them if you liek me and you can rp ^w^ I beeen trying to find others to rp with. I hope you enjoy your self sorry everyone died..
Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Medium :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: