Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Empty
PostSubject: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 pm

You walk among the halls, clutching your envelope in your hand, shivering because you're a newbie to the school.Everything you have ever known ended as soon as you walked through the two large doors.The large windows along the hallway, looking out onto the green lawns that are used for breaks doesn't help the fact this place is like a prison.Entering the office, you hand over your envelope and you recieve your uniform and room number, as well as a key to your room.
Exitting the room, you bump into a kid and dip your head, apologizing quickly.When you look up, you see nothing, instead there's a dog trotting away down the hall.These kids are just like you, shapeshifters.They are gifted to be able to fight, but at what cost will you give to keep your ability?Welcome child, to Underwing Academy.

Rules
I. Respect me, the creator of this roleplay.
II. This roleplay is Semi-literate to Literate, therefore I expect at least 5 sentences per post, 3 for writers block.
III. I expect proper grammar, but some words may be mispelled on occassion.
IV. Respect everyone else.
V. Follow the Site Rules at all costs.
VI. After 3 warnings, you will be banned from this roleplay.

Dress Code
Spoiler:
I. This is an example of the females, males switch to pants and socks.
II. Students are permitted small accessories such as necklaces or bracelets.

Strengths and Weaknesses
I. Strengths:
- Able to shift into one animal.
- Able to heal quicker than an average human.
- Able to take on traits of the animal they shift into [Night vision, Echolocation, etc.].
II. Weaknesses:
- If touched by a human of the opposite gender, they will automatically shift to their animal form.
- If ill or stressed they will automatically shift to their animal form.
- If they do not master their abilities by age 18, they will die.

Form
Code:
Username:
Full Name:
Nickname:
Human Appearance: [Description and/or Picture]
Animal:
Animal Appearance: [Description and/or Picture]
Crush:
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Other Information:

Last edited by Renea on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Username:
Renea
Full Name:
Kaito Marth Chimura
Nickname:
Kay, K, Mar
Human Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Marth13
[Sexy Doesn't Even Describe Him xD]
Animal:
Dog
Animal Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] 415831-bigthumbnail
[He's a Husky!!!]
Crush:
None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
None
Kin:
None
Personality:
Kaito is a silent, innocent guy.He usually keeps to himself but he has a lot to look forward to.He rarely laughs, but he's usually smiling.Kaito is the kind of guy any girl would love to date, but he really doesn't want to be with anyone.
History:
He never tells anyone because it's too sad.
Other Information:
He has mostly mastered his animal form.
He has taken in the hearing of a dog and can hear up to echolocation from a bat.

Username:
Renea
Full Name:
Lillian April Field
Nickname:
Lilly, Lil
Human Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Dfdsgg
She's a cute little girl who always carries around a plush bunny.
Animal:
Cat
Animal Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Kitten
[She's sooo cute ;A; ]
Crush:
None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
None
Kin:
None
Personality:
She's shy, sweet, and overall just a little angel.She is very nervous and often hides behind her plush rabbit, Velvet.Lil is something a lot of people don't expect, she's really friendly when she's not shaking in fear.
History:
She lost her father when she was only 4 years old, her mother was a widow but she looked after Lil every day.Lil lost her mother in a robbery when a burglar shot her mother.Lil had no kin that was able to take her in, so she was sent to the academy.
Other Information:
She calls everyone "Sissy" or "Brother" because she's terrible at remembering names.
She has not mastered her skill.
She has taken on night vision.

Username:
Renea
Full Name:
Vladimir Daniel Grimm
Nickname:
Vlad, Dan, Danny, Grim
Human Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] SVanimeguyNEW
[Can't even describe this xD]
Animal:
Bat
Animal Appearance:
Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Flying+fox+pic
[He's a flying fox <3 ]
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Open
Kin:
None
Personality:
He is a dark, moody kind of guy.He rarely smiles or laughes, and the girls fall head over heels for him.He is a strange kind of guy, so many secrets.
History:
He keeps it a secret.
Other Information:
He has mastered his animal form.
His ability is Echolocation.

Last edited by Renea on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Username: Icewing
Full Name: Sevilen Ahmed
Nickname: Sevilen, Sev
Human Appearance: Sevilen is of average height, standing at 5'6" in height. He has a lean, muscular build. Sev's hair, while naturally black, has been dyed pure white. It falls to his shoulders in gentle, tangled waves, often hanging in his face. Sevilen's eyes are a warm dark brown in colour, and are often lined with kohl. He has scarily long eyelashes. His skin is a dark shade of brown.
Animal: Egyptian Vulture
Animal Appearance:
Spoiler:
Sevilen is about 25 inches long from beak to tail, with a wingspan of 5'6"
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Open/None
Kin: None
Personality: Sevilen is very friendly and cheerful. He can be incredibly shy, however, and isn't very good around new people. He speaks with a slight stutter, and often gets embarrassed by it. Sevilen is very caring, and cannot stand to see someone injured.
History: Sevilen was born in Egypt. He lived there for a good portion of life, until he turned eleven. That is when he discovered his shapeshifting powers by accidents. The people he lived with thought he was cursed, but his mother, a shapeshifter, knew better. She sent him to the school to train his powers. Now, after almost six years there, he still hasn't learned to control his powers, and worries for his future.
Other Information: Sevilen is gay. He has not mastered his animal, and has picked up the ability to eat just about anything.

Last edited by Icewing on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Username: DustyPants XD
Full Name: Trace James Collinson
Nickname: Tray, TJ
Human Appearance:Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Azusa-Kinose-anime-guys-18220172-784-1068
Animal: Raccoona Dog
Animal Appearance: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] Raccoon-dog-side-view
Crush:Vladimir Daniel Grimm
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: open to males only
Kin:none
Personality: Gental unless you make him mad. has a real problem when people random hug him. Always high on something he says its sugar (lol) Is random when he speaks. Has a attitude. You never know but we think he is bipolar O-o
History: Born in up in the mountains. He never been in a warm place before. He was different from his brothers he took the gene of shapeshifting his mother knew something was wrong so she sent him to another school. He didn't want to go but his father was angery and told him to. His life as a child was hard he lived in a hut with his small family. He mostly ate herb soups and fish.
Other Information: He is Gay as well. HE HATES SUNLIGHT!

Power ~ Can see in the night and can climb trees well.

Last edited by DustyPants on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

ACCEPTED
[Lol, isn't Vlad the same age as Jasper and Trace is the same age as Ven in Night's Children? o.o; ]
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

(yes lol thats funny XD I never notcied that till you said it Razz)
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

[Haha, well, I'll make the roleplay after one more person joins or after one more character is added..]
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Username:Himawari-Chan
Full Name:Himawari Laina Takahashi
Nickname:Hima
Human Appearance:
Spoiler:

Animal:Red fox
Animal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Crush: None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None
Kin: None
Personality: She's a funny, loud(Ish), crazy, random person with a touch of shy added. She can be shy sometimes, and talks to her self at the weirdest times. She might just walk up to her crush and just say hi before doing something like this, "Hi? Really? You can do better! No I can't! Yeah you can! Say something like, 'Hey, your cute.' I would never! Im too shy! Well if your so shy why are you talking to yourself?! Because I can!" And so yeah that's probably why she's still single XD
History: Hima (Too lazy to write her whole name now Sleep) Was born on a ranch with her family and had always seen red foxes around where she was. One day she accidentally shifted causing her to panic. She started getting the hang of it when she shifted back into human form by doing.. something Im still too lazy to think of XD. She told her mother about it and her mother being, well her, sent ehr to the school as she began to get complete control over her shifting things.
Other Information: She has mastered her animal. Is able to hear things better at certain distances, and is bisexual.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Username:DP
Full Name: Luna William Collinson
Nickname:Lue, Lunny,
Human Appearance:
Spoiler:
Animal: baby bunny
Animal Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crush: n/a
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: n/a
Kin: She related to Trace o_o (omg how?)(stay tuned to find out lol)
Personality: Funny, and giggly
History: rp out its a secret
Other Information She can run extermly fast.

Last edited by DustyPants on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Hima: ACCEPTED
Dusty: DENIED- Renea is my original character name and I own it.I have owned it for a long time and if you wish to use it, you have to pay a large sum of money.Please fix this problem and then you will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Fixed Wink Sorry I just thought please for give me .
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Sign Ups]
Page 1 of 1