Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Your Forums Belong To Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalek Al

Dalek Al

Location : Right behind you. Turn around slowly and don't blink.

All Your Forums Belong To Me Empty
PostSubject: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:07 am

'Sup bros! I'm Alhanalem on some sites, Dalek Al on others, but you can call me Al or Ally depending on your mood.
I am completely OCD when it comes to typing, and so when I find a mistake in my own work I usually have a spazz attack if the error was not intentional. I want to be an editor someday you see, so I've got to have an eye for mistakes.
As a rule, I don't swear. It's just not my thing and makes you seem dirty and lacking in real vocabulary.
Why yes, I am female.
I love twix. I love them.
I love human roleplaying, because I find that they are much more complex. I will dabble in the animal roleplaying field if it is good. It takes a lot to impress me with them animals. xD
I am a literate roleplayer. I don't do single sentence posts because I am allergic to them.
Foxes and cats, foxes and cats, they are my favorite animals and that's that!
I'm an author. Well, not a published one. Well, sort of, I've gotten published in a book with a ton of different people on multiple occasions with...two stories and two poems. I'm working on a novel, and that novel is over 100 pages. It done makes me proud, son.
I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Invader Zim, Portal, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, Doctor Who, Daleks, Doctor Who, Homestuck, Doctor Who, Tobuscus, Yogscast, Mangaminx, rockleetist, Gurren Lagann, Doctor Who...
I'm on lots of websites. I'm on teenrpg as Alhanalem, Chickensmoothie as Al the Dalek, Felisfire as Supreme Dalek Overlord, deviantArt as DalekOverlord...anyone noticing a theme? Lolidunno.
I have two kittens. Well, cats. But they're my babbies. Echo the boy-cat is a silver Bengal and he is constantly confused by everything around him. And he's. So. Fluffy! Moya the girl-cat is also a Bengal, 'cept she's got a brown pelt. She feels like velvet but her claws leave scars, bro. And she's food obsessed. Her nickname at home is Demon. They're both fixed, so no babby kittens, bros.
I am in Karate. And I PWN. Well...not really, I like it though, it's really fun.
That's all, folks.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Al! *hands plate of cookies with twix in them* Glad you could make it!
Just to point out a grammar error, baby and babies has ony one b after the a. xD You can kill me later cause I'm hyper off of press cookies! :3
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Dalek Al

Dalek Al

Location : Right behind you. Turn around slowly and don't blink.

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 am

I put babbies on purpose. :3 Because it's adorable. Also inside joke if you watch the yogscast.

Your cookies are hereby approved delicious and I shall be devouring them shortly.

Om
nom
nom.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Don't eat Dusty's cookies or Icewing's brownies...They'll kill chuu ;A;
I knew you wouldn't mispell that.. (:
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Hai (Freaking habit!) Hi Al! Tis me Midnight, just changed my user to one of my favorite names. Anyway thanks for joining the site! Im actually starting to learn how to RP literate roleplays :'D Im so proud of my self! Well since apparently most people's food is poisonous I made some muffins. I added some Twix on the side too! ^ -^ *gives plate of non poisonous muffins with Twix on the side* Hope you enjoy your stay! Well I dont think you'll have many questions about this site since it's kind of just like TeenRPG minus all of the people and extra stuff... So yeah! Again, hope you enjoy your stay! (I feel like Im one of those hotel managers and you just came to rent a room or something now XD)
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome to eh site . Smile I love to hug both your cats they sound so amazing. I have a cat but my mother is arrgect. I love zelda so we get along well ! Oh and I hate one liners too . But welcome hope to see you around and maybe we can chat and become friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Your Forums Belong To Me   All Your Forums Belong To Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Your Forums Belong To Me
Page 1 of 1