Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DustyPants

DustyPants

Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Plot ~There is secert school private and its sealed off by a gate. Humans are in the middle of the school , left is werewolves , and vampire to the right no one can go off in other sections or there's is punishment . But you wonder whats over on the other side so you deside to look. this school has night class and morring you pick and one speacil hilodays you can meet teh others strange.. its only around major holidays in a gathering hall but there guard to watch everyone. Will you be a good human and know your place and stay in your section or go off and see what you find. But what could the punishment be well here are some of them.

Left side punishments (werewolves)

1. First warning

2. Second time warning and kicked out of school for a bit

3. Your dog food (beat up)

Right side (vampires)

1. First a Warning

2. Second time warning and kicked out of school for a bit.

3. You might just die

(If you break the rules to far it might skip up to number 4 what this is no one dares to find out ! but rumors say you be shot down by the royal guard out side.)

~ Forms ~
Code:
Name ~
Gender~
Age ~
What are you ~
Personality ~
Crush~
Looks ~ (pic of describtion is good)
Wolf form ~ (only if your a wolf delete if your not)
Power ~ (only for vampires if not delete)
History ~
Other ~
(if you like your human to be changed by a wolf or vampire tell in teh other and show there power or wolf even if there human )

Mine~ WIP

Name ~ Nikki (This is me I rp myself it's very rare but I will do it Very Happy)
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 18
Human
Personality ~ Pain in the a** , annoying, bounce , pops up everywhere, loud , but is dark inside is very emotional and sad too but won't show it. (this is so me lol)
Crush ~ open to girls unless you men want to try lol
Looks ~ 5 foot 9 , is very tall and skinny, Her dark brown eyes change to jade green if she cries. She has short boyish hair thats wavy. It's always a mess . She wears anything she wants really lol she always mismatching badly or looking like a guy or rarely a girl look xD
History ~ Lives with her mother and has no life lol grew up havign a hard life.
Other ~ she be changed depends on who gets to here first Shocked

Name ~ Mike Raylo
Gender ~ Male
Age ~ 17
Human
Personality ~ scared easily, is smart and A student, always a good child,
Crush ~ open
Looks ~
Spoiler:
History ~ He grew up in a big family and was never really a poplur kid he just studied alot to make his parents pruod.
Other ~ he stay human!

Name ~ Jin Tilongo
Gender ~ Male
age ~ 21
Vampire
Personality ~ rp him out xD
Crush ~ He likes his best friend *coff coff *
Looks ~
Spoiler:
Power ~ Controls bones
History ~ He was rich till his family was killed by vampires, he lost his memory and so he became a loner.
Other ~ he is bi

Name ~ Rawre Kinson
Gender~ Male
Age ~ 16
Werewolf
Personality ~ Quite, hates humans and seems to be in a bad mood alot of the times
Crush~ open
Looks ~
Spoiler:
Wolf form ~ Look above
History ~ He was taken when he was a pup treated as a pet and beaten by humans. Has a hard time with this. He escaped when he was 13 and was really messed up till he ran into his sister.
Other ~

Name ~ Ally Kinson
Gender~ Female
Age ~ 16
Werewolf
Personality ~ Gentle and caring but has a temper if you piss her off.
Crush~ open
Looks ~
Spoiler:
Wolf form ~
Spoiler:
History ~ Lived a normal okay life on her own . She grouped with a pack for a bit then broke off and ended up bumping into her brother latter one
Other ~ her brother is Rawre

Last edited by DustyPants on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

All charaters

Humans

Nikki ~ (dusty) <-- (will turn depends on the sides)

Mike Raylo ~ (dusty)

Vampires

Eztli Zas ~ (icewing) (controls Blood)

Jin Tilongo ~ (dusty) (controls Bones)

Werewolves

Rawre Kinson ~ (dusty)

Ally Kinson ~ (dusty)

Last edited by DustyPants on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Name ~ Eztli Zas
Gender~ Male
Age ~ 21
What are you ~ Vampire
Personality ~ RP Out because Icy is tired
Looks ~
Spoiler:
Tall, around 6'1", thin and lean. He has wavy black hair reaching his waist in length. His eyes are a deep crimson in colour. He has incredibly pale skin. Generally, Eztli is wearing a red v-neck, black pants, a belt, and a black Gothic trench coat, as well as black gloves.
Power ~ Can control blood
History ~ Doesn't say.
Other ~ Is gay
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 pm

(I will start) (WOW LONG POST XD)

Nikki sat in her dorm wondering what the first day would be like. She hated switching schools. An worse the dorms where a bit from the schools. She sat up looking over at her dresser at the outfit she had to where.. "Oh my this is like a nigh mare" She mumbled and didn't want to wear it. She had two morning classes and one night class. She walked over and put it on with a painfully. Her face was hilarious. She knew it was a gathering at 9 pm for something. As she walked down she garbed a bit to eat and ran off to catch the bus. The big yellow bus came and she got on. Every seat looked taken. Her face turned into a sad scared frown. She walked towards the back and a boy waved her over. "sit with me." Nikki sat down and smiled. "Names Mike.." He held his hand to her. She looked at him and grabbed his hand. "I'm Nikki" she grinned. Her eyes seemed happy she meet someone. They talked a bit as the bus drove off to the school. Mike Explained to her some things and about the gathering. Nikki enjoyed his company and then found out they be in the same classes. Just not the night ones.Mike told her night classes where pointless and stupid. He really knew it was dangerous even if the schools where split by gates.

Rewre was still sleeping his classes didn't start till afternoon. He was woke up by his sister. "Humm what.. WHAT HOW DO GET IN HERE!" He growled and sat up hair covering his eyes. She giggled and looked at him with big blue eyes. "Clam down I snuck in any way I need some help on the homework..." Ally mumbled and held up a book. It was a hugh book with latin words on it. Rewre glared at the book and was going to protest but he knew her temper would come out and he garbed the book from her. "What you need help with your smart.." He flipped his hair and a glare was cold as ice. He knew she knew her homework. "haha just some words wow your in a bad mood." She poked his nose. His face showed how he hated her for waking him up. "Couldn't it have waited?" He growled. "Nope morning classes." "Morring? " His words where sour as he points to the words and wrote down the stuff he knew. She smiled. As he finnished she took it and ran off. "Love you bro see you later." He just watched her leave and he wish he could give her a tail whipping for waking him. He laided down and closed his eyes.

Jin sat in his room with Eztli. He kinda woke up by mistake and then realized it was morning. He looked over to the other side of the room. He walked over to Eztli bed and hovered over him quitly. He never new he liked him becuase he lied always saying he was strait . His cold eyes looked at his friend. His hand touched his cheek then he pulled it away scared Eztli would murrder him for that. He started to walk back to his bed...
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Eztli woke up feeling like somebody was dreadfully close to him. Opening his eyes just a crack, his suspicions were confirmed as Jin's face loomed into view. He quickly shut his eyes, forcing himself to stay calm and relax, so that Jin wouldn't realize that he had woken. Eztli was incredibly glad vampires had no heartbeat, or else his would have been soaring at that moment.

A couple minutes later, Eztli sat up, pretending to have just woken up. He let out what he hoped was a sleep blurred groan, and rubbed his eyes. "Wha' time's it?" he mumbled to Jin, running fingers through his hair to comb out all of the tangles. In his opinion, Eztli thought he did a very good impression of someone who just woke up.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Jin turned his head.. "Time for you to close your eyes again.." He smirked playfully. "See for yourself." He shock his head then pointed to the window witch had black drapes. But around the small edge some sunlight came thru. Then in a second's flash he ran and sat right next to Eztli. "So..." He poked him in the chest playfully. "Well It's about umm" His eyes looked at the clock and he chucked. "About 7 am" He grinned playfully and then jumped up and walked and jsat on his bed. " Remember we got a gathering at 9 pm..." He said looking around the room wondering what he could possible do ..

Nikki and Mike got to the school. Mike walked right next to her. Mike seemed clam and ready for class. Nikki's eyes seemed to be looking to the left an right noticing the different sections there not allowed to go in. Her feet seemed slow and Mike had to pull her alone because she get side tracked. As they walked Nikki noticed the wall and and different paths and hallways. "I think I get lost Mike." Mike grinned. "You get used to it just don't vear off to much to the left or right and you not bump into a gate.." He stopped and walked into the room with her. Nikki sat in the second row with him. It was a math class. Her favorite.

Ally took to the secret passage to the right side of school She ran thru the forest that was on there side in wolf form. She was fast and hoped no one would catch site of her. She made it to school on good time and changed and snuck in and ran down the halls. She barely made it to her class as it rang.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Eztli muttered what sounded like a combination of 'ugh' and 'ew', cringing as the sunlight hit him. He absolutely detested sunlight. It was far too bright. "Why on earth did I wake up so early? I just went to bed.." he muttered under his breath.

"So, gathering at nine pm..." Eztli said, standing up. He walked over to his closet, grabbing some clothes and changing into them, not even caring that Jin was there. They were both guys, so what was the harm? Grabbing his trench coat, he pulled it on, buckling up the front and turning the collar up. It was a sunny day, and he really didn't want to get a sunburn.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 am

Jin looked at him and could get his word out from his mouth. His mouth was open but the words where gone. Jin hated that when it happened. He turned his head away and looked at the book shelf. His eyes cot the book he was reading , it was half pulled out. "Umm Eztli if your going out..can I come too?" He looked at the window not happy about the sunlight then turned his head. "I didn't mean to wake you I just.. wanted.." He stopped himself before sounding like he was a stalker or something. His eyes looked Eztli up and down wondering if he have a extra coat. He stold up and walked to his closet and opened it

"humm" His head turned back and forth wondering what to wear . That's what drives him crazy what to wear all the time. He always like looking nice. "grr..who the heck borrowed my jacket!" His voice was a hiss and his hands turn into fist . He put on his normal outfit. Black pants and vest and tie (like his pic) His eyes looked at his friend. They showed he tired. "You have another coat?" He asked with a shy small grin. He knew his buddy had tons.

`````

Mike looked at Nikki. "You like math right?" Nikki looked at him. "Not really.." she smirked and let out a giggle and Mike giggled back. "I help if you need it. Nikki nod . She put her ear phones in and Mike turned to talk to a guy next to him. Nikki wondered what the gates meant. She really wondered why there there in teh first place... She though maybe its for them not to escape but that made no sense.. She kept trying to figure out something it seemed to be bugging her.

'''''''
Ally ran and barely made it as the bell rang. Every person turned to look at her as shecame in. Ally didn't dare to look at the teacher and looked for a seat but most where taken up.
dang I'm in trouble now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]   Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Behind the Gates , School rp[one on one : IceWing and Dusty]
Page 1 of 1