Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] Empty
PostSubject: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

A group of nomadic cats have traveled for many seasons, braving the harsh weather and living like wolves.They have no ranks, and they believe in only one leader, and that is Estera.These cats call themselves the Nomads of Estera, following their hearts and doing what they believe she would love.From a young age, a kitten is taught her ways though no one knows she exists but those who can see her.It is a rare gift and only pure cats may have it.
The cats have finally settled in a place that no one else could call home, there aren't many of them left, and they live here alone with only their prey as company.The winters are harsh and no cat likes them, so the cats stock up on food.They live in an old cabin, long abandoned.Blankets and moss make up their bedding, the kittens and mothers sleep on the second level and the others sleep on the first.This is the life of the cats of Estera.Now, you must accept your fate and join them.

Code
I. Kittens and Mothers are to be guarded by at least two cats at all time.
II. Those who stray from Estera's teachings will be killed.
III. Traitors are to be punished severly or killed on the spot.
IV. Bury the bones of your prey so that the soil may bring new life, any cat failing to do this is doomed to die.
V. Every full moon, there is a night of silence, young kittens are permitted to make noise.
VI. If a cat dies, they are to be buried and have lavander and sage decorating their grave for a full month.
VII. A cat who leaves is never welcomed back.

Territory
Base
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] 1290970807_Krasivaiy_priroda_v_kachestvennyh_oboyah_9
The cabin is used as the shelter for the cats.

Spiritual Grounds
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] Capture6
Fallen cats are buried here and rituals for Estera are held here.

Overall Territory
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] Bialowieza-Forest-1904877
It's a marsh.

Estera
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] Budda_Cat_by_leenik
Though she is small, she was a beautiful cat.
"No one knows her origin, but she was a house cat who escaped and lead a group of cats around the world." - The Legend of Estera.

Form
Name of Cat:
Image of Cat:
Estimated Age of Cat:
Kits of Cat:
Crush of Cat:
Mate of Cat:
Can See Estera: [Yes or No, remember it's rare]
Other Information on Cat: [Kitten, Mother, Normal, any other information]

Last edited by Renea on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Normal Cats

Spoiler:
Aspen

Spoiler:
Rock

Spoiler:
Shadow

Mothers

Spoiler:
Sage

Spoiler:
Ivy

Kittens

Spoiler:
Artic

Spoiler:
Plaine

Spoiler:
Sunflower

___________________________________________________________________________________
Relations
Sage ---> Mother of Artic, Plaine
Sage ---> Crush on Shadow
Ivy ---> Mother of Sunflower
Rock ---> Crush on Aspen

Last edited by Renea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Name of Cat:
Artic
Image of Cat:
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] CuteKitten
Estimated Age of Cat:
4 months
Kin of Cat:
Sage, Plaine
Kits of Cat:
None
Crush of Cat:
None
Mate of Cat:
None
Can See Estera:
Yes
Other Information on Cat:
Male, Kitten

Name of Cat:
Plaine
Image of Cat:
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] 255131313_4785336571
Estimated Age of Cat:
4 months
Kin of Cat:
Artic, Sage
Kits of Cat:
None
Crush of Cat:
None
Mate of Cat:
None
Can See Estera:
No
Female, Kitten

Name of Cat:
Sage
Image of Cat:
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] 469166
Estimated Age of Cat:
28 months
Kin of Cat:
Artic, Plaine
Kits of Cat:
Artic, Plaine
Crush of Cat:
None, Open
Mate of Cat:
Deceased, Open
Can See Estera:
Used to but the gift was given to her son.
Female, Mother

Name of Cat:
Aspen
Image of Cat:
Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] Gray_cat_5650
Estimated Age of Cat:
30 months
Kin of Cat:
None
Kits of Cat:
None
Crush of Cat:
None
Mate of Cat:
None
Can See Estera:
No
Male, Normal
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:42 pm

- Dust Cats -

name of Cats: Ivy and Sunflower
Image of Cat: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] 00348
Estimated Age of Cat:She is 10 years old and her son is 4 months old
Kin of Cat: None
Kits of Cat: Ivy has Sunflower
Crush of Cat: open
Mate of Cat: open
Can See Estera: Ivy is a big no but her son can !!!
Other Information on Cat: Ivy is dieing of something she not going to live long but she wants her kitten safe.)

Name of Cat: Rock
Image of Cat: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] 260818-standard
Estimated Age of Cat: 28 months
Kin of Cat: Shadow
Kits of Cat: Wants some
Crush of Cat: Aspen
Mate of Cat: Open
Can See Estera: yes

Name ~ Shadow
Image ~ Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] D02c36ffdcc97440db7b76904a41e7d4_1284410789
age ~ 28 month
Gender ~ male
Kin ~ has a sister Rock
Crush / Mate - open
Can see estera ~ no

Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Accepted
-Summer is the Season.; Time is: The middle of the day]

Plaine and her brother, Artic, scrambled down the steps onto the main level, the level where the normal cats slept and the prey was stored.Their mother, Sage, padded after them, purring calmly to herself."Patience, my kittens," she told them as they looked up at her.Sage led the two over to the prey pile and picked up a nice, juicy rabbit."Can we go outside today, mother?" asked Plaine.
"Yes, can we?" asked Artic.Once more, Sage began to purr."Of course," she said around the rabbit.She took her kittens outside, laying in the shade as they ran around quickly.

Aspen watched the two kittens, purring.He looked around for someone to come hunting with him."Rock!" he called out, looking for the female.He didn't know she had a crush on him, but it didn't matter.He waited patiently for a reply.

Last edited by Renea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Shadow stay hidden in the house. He was a quite cat to himself. He rarely talked much but he did talk. He loved to sleep and stay hidden. His tail twitched as he snoozed a bit. He seemed to be dreaming about teh endless summer days of his childhood.

Rock turned her head fast at her name . Her eyes sparkled as Aspen called her name. She bounced off to see him. She was excited. "Yes? Aspen?" she purred and wagged her tail like a dog would but more slowly. Her big yellow eyes looked at him with wonder. She felt so over joined to have her name be called out by him.

Far away from these cats a sick mother cat skinny as could be seemed to be walking slowly. Her tail dragged on the warm grass. Her poor kitten cried from starvation. It was skinny too to be even a kitten. "Mommy your hurting my neck I'm hungery.. when will we see daddy? Will we see him soon..?" the little boy kitten sqeeked. "No none shoo your mewing.." Ivy growled . She was in a bad mode. She been thru alot with her mate beening shot and humans trying to take her last kitten from her. She eyes seemed to be crying for some hope. "Mommy why you sad.. also that nice cat behind you said Daddy be with us soon.." She shook him. "there no cat behind me no shoo before a dog or something hears you.." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 pm

"Do you want to go hunting with me?" asked Aspen calmly.He tried to ignore the beauty of the female before him, but he couldn't.He tried not to be drawn in by her, and he succeeded slightly.His tail twitched calmly.He had been outside earlier and it had seemed like a nice day.

Plaine and her brother were practicing fighting as their mother ate."Kittens, do you want some?" asked Sage.Plaine and her brother ran over."Yes please," they said together.Their mother nudged the rabbit foreward and the kittens took some for themselves.Sage went back to eating as the kittens finished their parts.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 am

" I love too but... who will watch her and the kits? There must be two to watch them.." She said sadly. She knew she really wanted to go with him and he eyes sparkled with happiness to go. She flattened her ears and turned her head to watch Sage and her kittens.

Walking Ivy tripped on a branch and feel down hard letting go o her son. Sunflower flew into the air and landed into the swamp lake puddle. He started to cry. Ivy got up fast and grabbed him "Dang where to go ..." Her vision was a blurr from that fall . "Mommy I'm cold .." "I know..dear..shoooo.." Her eyes looked around then a bird cawed makeing her swing around worried . She was on the edge of having a stroke . "Mommy I'm hungery.." She frowned and dropped him "Stay " She ran off to find food. He crawled into a empty log and hid. He noticed Estera was peeking in at him but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:45 pm

"You're right," said Aspen, tail twitching."What if we get Shadow to hunt and you and I stay and watch the kittens?"He wanted to do something with Rock, but he had to figure out a way to do it within the code.There weren't enough nomads now.He twitched his tail calmly.

Plaine and her brother went back to playing, rolling on the lush grass.Dirt patched Artic's coat, turning it brown.He stood up and shook the water out of his coat.Artic padded over to Sage calmly and she began to groom him calmly.She looked up at Aspen and Rock, hearing them talking."I can go hunting with Shadow," she offered.Something told her they'd find something more than prey out in the forest.Sage was once gifted with the ability to see Estera, but she was blind to the spirit now for it went to her son, Artic.Sage knew this, but she said nothing about being blind to Estera.She would always follow the teachings.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Rock nodded her head. "Um.... yeah where is shadow?" Rock mewed thinking he be hidden in the house . Then her head turned and looked at sage. "You sure? we can watch them." she smiled at looked at the kittens playing. She liked kit they where cute. Her tail wagged a bit "Let me get him I bet he wasteing his life on sleep. "SHADOW" She stomped her paws into teh cabin to find him Shadow's ears flicked up "what.." He growled. "I'm tring to sleep but the kits make so much noise he stold up. "You to sister.." "Oh shut up sage going hunting she needs a partner go." Shadow glared in the corner where he was and walked out into the sunlight. "what we hunting ?" He said not too happy. "I got him up." Rock ran out and up to Sage's kitten and smiled at them then she looked at Sage. "You sure?"

Ivy looked around she continued to run till she stopped. She found a squirrel and smiled. "good but small.." she stalked it and then ran and slammed her claws onto it to pin the thing down. She bit down and then took some bits but it made her sick and she coffed it up with some blood. She Feel down and laided down crying she was in major pain. But she pushed her self up and grabbed her pray and wobbled back her vision was weeker now and she knew she was running out of time fast!
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 pm

"I'm sure," purred Sage, nodding her head calmly."Artic and Plaine, you two behave yourselves for Aspen and Rock.Alright?"The kits looked up at Rock with big eyes."Yes, Mama!" they said together.Sage smiled at Aspen and Rock before disappearing into the territory, knowing that Shadow would be able to catch up.It felt good for her to be able to stretch herself out.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Shadow smirked "You too have fun.." He ran off to find sage. "Hey wait up " HE cot up with Sage and huffed and puffed a bit. "So what we searching for.. its been a bit sence you hunted ." His eyes looked at her and then looked around the forest wondering where he and her should hunt.

Ivy wasn't to far dragging the squirrel to her son. But what she didn't know was he was walking in teh oppisite dierection from her and towards shadow and Sage.

"where you taking me miss? Kitty? Wait for me.." He tripped over his paws trying to keep up. "show me where mommy is.." His little green eyes begged but when he smelt more cats he nothing two comign his way and turned and ran into a bush.

Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm

"We could look for squirrels," said Sage.She sighed calmly, enjoying being away from the cabin.She caught the scent of another cat."Shadow, do you smell that?It smells like a cat, not from around here," she said, looking at the tom.Her dark blue-gray eyes showed her concern.She wasn't sure if the cat was hostile or not, but she followed the scent towards the bush cautiously.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Artic, looking up at Rock."Will you teach us how to fight?"He was coated in dirt and mud.His sister had patches of mud stuck to her coat as well."I think we should clean you two up, first," said Aspen."What do you think, Rock?"He looked at the filthy kittens with amusement.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Shadow narrowed his eyes and bent down. "Yeah smells odd." He creep towards the bush and hissed. "Come out or I rip your fur off.." Sunflower had tears from his eyes he was scared. "Sage back up I go in first if it attacks you back me up plan?" His eyes looked at her. Sunflower thought to himself.I can scare him off maybe..least a try... Grrrr... He tried to sound like a bigger cat.

"Sunflow I.." She dropped the prey and looked into the hole. "NO!" She screamed. "SUNFLOWER!" She screamed and ran off with out picking up the prey she gotten she only wanted one thing her son!

Rock looked at them. "first lets get teh mud off then maybe we can do the figthing.." She looked back at Aspen and winked.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm

"I don't think the cat is going to harm us," Sage told Shadow calmly."I feel it in my heart."She moved closer to the bush."Come on out," she told the cat gently."We won't hurt you at all, I promise."Sage allowed herself to relax, her tail stopped twitching.

"Aww, but we'll just get dirty again anyway!" Artic complained.His tail twitched in annoyance and he looked at his sister for help."Artic's right, what's the point?You'll just be wasting your time!" Plaine pointed out.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Sunflower slowly came out head lowered. His body skinny and cut up and still wet with some mud on his under belly. He hissed at shadow and Shadow's eyes lite up like a stars. "haha wow your something else kid..got guts to growl back" Sunflower looked up at him with jade green eyes. "you think I should ask them where mother is." his head looked to the left of shadow ignoring him and looking at estera. "okay! You seem my mother? She says you might know.." He said looking for some hope.

Ivy keep running she started getting more dizzy she feel down coffing more blood up. "Where is he.. oh.. sun...." She coffed and tears feel from her eyes.

Rock gave them a stern look. "Clean you be training indoors.. much safer . Unless Aspen wants to do it outside.." She twicted her tail hitting him on teh ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

"I see now," said Sage, looking at the kitten."You see her, don't you?A strange female cat with soft fur.She's rather small, right?"Sage could sense the gift in others, any cat who had ever mastered it could.A master lost their ability to the next generation, which for her was Artic and Plaine.Estera had chosen Artic for his pure heart, while Plaine was the one to chase the shadows.

"Indoors is better for them," said Aspen."Come along then, kittens."The gray tom lead the way to behind the cabin where a small pool of water formed.It was clean unlike most of the water in the territory.He stopped by the side."Get in," he told the kittens.Together, Artic and Plaine got into the pool and they rolled around in the water, splashing each other playfully.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Sunflower looked at her. "Yeah she been following mother for days... well sense the.... walk I mean..umm.... she won't talk much" His bony tail wagged his ears flattened. "I must go mother probable thinking I'm bad for running off from the hiding spot.." He looked sad. "But she taking longer and I can't find her. " He said sadly.

Rock smiled at him. "They seem cute ... You like kittens.." It slipped out. "Oh sorry That sounded wrong I meant .." Her ears flattened down and she looked at the kittens splashing.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"Shadow here can look for your mother and bring her back to the base," said Sage."It looks like you haven't eaten in a long time and we have plenty of prey for you and your mother."She looked at Shadow, eyes pleading.As a mother, she understood what a kitten's life meant.She looked back at the kitten."Does that sound okay to you?" she asked gently.

"No, it's okay," said Aspen, laughing."I know what you meant."He watched the kittens as they groomed each other."My sister ran away from us a long time ago, so everyone ignored her like the code said.She was expecting kittens, so I snuck out to help her whenever I could.I guess the punishment was for her to die.She had her kittens but the kittens didn't even survive a day, then she died as well."
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Sunflower loooked at his paws. "I guess so that be nice..." He looked over his shoulder but the female cat hasd disappeared. "Mother went hunting but she stet me near the log.." He mewed and smiled. He stold up wobbling on boney legs. Shadow turned to sage. "I try my hardest to find her ..." He bowed and ran off.

Rock nodded her head fast. She giggled with him. "Sister you had one... I never heard of her... What was she like? " She looked up at Aspen curious. "Do you know why she left?" rock looked sad a bit as he told her about his sister dieing and the kits too. Sometimes she thought the law was a bit to hard on them all.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Would you like me to carry you?" asked Sage to the young kitten.His weakness tore her heart in two.She hoped her kittens would be accepting of this young male, but she wasn't sure.Sage knew that Artic would but Plaine was more difficult.Sage's pale ginger coat stood out in the green forest.She felt exposed and uncomfortable.

"No, I don't know why she left," said Aspen."She was very devoted to the group, very gentle, and very patient.She couldn't keep a secret even if her life depended on it."Aspen looked up at the sky."You haven't heard of her because she was an outcast, everyone forgets those who leave, they are nothing."Aspen looked over at Rock."Her name was Willow," he told her.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Sunflower nodded his head. "Please? I don't think I can walk well never can my mother she wrose than me.." He flattened his ears he felt bad talking about his sick mother to the cats but had no chocie really.

Shadow walked forwards looking for the mother cat. "Where could she be..?" He grumbled. He was not happy about this at all. He got to the log and noticed a half eatted squirrel and some bloody trail. "Oh no..' He whispered to himself and ran after the trail. He came to a halt when he saw teh cats body He ran to her side and poked her with his paw. "Hey..?" "Aw... " Her eyes opened up. Shadow looked at her. "Your son is okay he with teh other cats getting feed. " Shadow said softly. Her eyes stared at him. "Really.. I...." She coffed more spit up and Shadow jumped back. "I'm so happy .. please save him.. he the last.. one ... please... may I .." Her body shook. "See him ... one last time.." Her eyes loked at Shadow. "Yes.. I go as fast as I can to get him." He took off running like the run.

Rock nodded. "I am sorry.. I feel horrable she left.." She said and sat down and pressed her head into his side . she felt so bad for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"It happened awhile ago, it's okay," said Aspen, licking her head calmly.He had nothing more to say, but he instead watched as the kittens scrambled out of the water.The two were shivering but they were clean."Now can we practice fighting?" asked Plaine.

Sage picked up Sunflower carefully.She looked over her shoulder with the kitten in her mouth as she heard pawsteps.Sage took in a breath of the air, ignoring the kit's fur tickling her nose.She scented Shadow so she waited for him to approach.Her tail twitched calmly and her eyes sparkled.She could feel the kitten's bones and she was afraid she'd drop him.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm

She felt sorry for him but didn't want to push more questions. Rock smirked at Plaine. "Yes we can.." She looked at both kittens. "Okay now do we split each kitten up and see can teach the best." Her tial hit Aspen's neck playfully. "You know I win and teaching she chuckled.

Shadow ran stairt up to Sage . He feel on his hind legs. "I FOUND HER!" He looked at teh kitten then sage. "It's bad she want's to see her kit come on..." He stold up and ran off. His coat blending in well with teh forest.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am

"I can teach well," said Aspen."You teach Artic, I'll teach Plaine."Plaine leapt up and raced around Aspen as he lead the way to the door of the cabin."Let's go!" purred Artic to Rock.His silver eyes sparkled as he caught sight of Estera.She disappeared in the bushes with a flick of her tail.

Sage ran after Shadow.She was careful with the kitten in her jaws, knowing how fragile he was.Her pelt stood out on the green terrain.Sage knew that this kitten had a chance to survive and she'd make sure he did.She wondered how bad it was.Sage prayed to Estera that the mother could join her in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]   Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of Nomads [One on One: Renea and DustyPants]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next