Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] Empty
PostSubject: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 pm

The children's laughter died down as the night slowly settled.The flicker of candle light died out as the wind ran through the room.The children shuddered visibly as the door clicked shut, all eyes watching the light fade from the door frame.The children would not sleep tonight, or any other night.The demons were coming every other night it seemed, taking away the children.
Outside the walls of the orphanage, families were being slaughtered in a massacre.This small town in England had no mercy in it any longer.Everything was falling apart at the seams.Inside the orphanage walls, demons were taking children through a mirror, killing them slowly.Some children tried to stop their friends, but as soon as they'd get to the mirror, they'd faint and be taken back to their room.
This place is not home, it is not safe.However, these children would rather die here than die outside.Now it is your turn, to witness the darkness inside this orphanage.This orphanage they call Merriweather Orphanage.It won't be much longer now until the children are all gone.

Plot
You are an orphan.Your parents either left you behind escaping the town or they were killed in the massacre.
You have no living kin unless they are a brother or sister who came to the orphanage with you.
You could bring one item with you here, chose wisely.

Form
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: [Picture or words]
Item They Brought: [Can't be food]
Personality:
History:
Kin:
Crush:
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Other:

Last edited by Renea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Name:
Stella May Road
Nickname:
Stel, May
Appearance:
The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] 2733642617_c27301fbfc
Item They Brought:
A stuffed puppy.
Personality:
She's sweet, kind, and innocent.There's not much about this well-mannered female that would suprise anyone.
History:
She was raised by a rich family that ended up getting massacred.
Kin:
She has none.
Crush:
Boys are weird.
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Boys are weird.
Other:
None.

Name:
Amory Brook Altair
Nickname:
Amy, Amor
Appearance:
The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] 6a47b9f1b06b599194d399e248b3651a
Item They Brought:
A silver pocketwatch.
Personality:
Amory is more of a tomboy than anything.He keeps to himself most of the time.He likes to read and he tries to take care of the other kids, even if he's only a kid himself.
History:
His parents wanted a daughter, and Amory was the only child they'd ever have.From a young age, he was taught everything a Victorian female needed to know.He grew up with this knowledge and his parents died in the massacre just recently.
Kin:
None.
Crush:
None.
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
None.
Other:
He looks like a female and he acts like one, but he wears pants more often than a dress now that his parents are deceased.

Last edited by Renea on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Name: Gajijens Tso
Nickname: Jen
Appearance: Gajijens is quite tall, standing at 5'11". He has a lean, muscular build. He has shiny black hair that reaches his waist in length. Generally, he wears in in a ponytail so that it stays out of his face. His eyes are large and dark brown in colour. He has tan skin. Overall, he looks like a male version of Pocahontas.
Item They Brought: A fan made of eagle feathers
Personality: Jen is very kind, but very stoic. He rarely shows his emotions, and dislikes to lose control over his emotions. He cannot stand to see someone injured, and will almost always help them.
History: He prefers not to share it.
Kin: None
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Open/None
Other: None ^^

Name: Tsubasa Yamamoto
Nickname: Tsu, Tsubasa
Appearance: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] Male%20Elf
Item They Brought: A scroll of silk, ink, and a paintbrush
Personality: Tsu is very quiet and shy, and very introverted. He loves writing, and can often be found writing on the scroll in kanji.
History: Born in Japan, Tsu and his family moved here when he was twelve. He was always considered an outside, and, surprisingly enough, his family didn't fall prey to the massacre. Instead, a dreadful hate crime left Tsu living in the orphanage.
Kin: None
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Open/None
Other: None

Last edited by Icewing on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Accepted
[Let's begin..
Season: Fall, closer to Winter.
Time of the Day: Morning]

Stella
The young six year old rolled over in her sleep, bringing the stuffed dog closer to her chest.Her eyes fluttered open and she blinked, sitting up.The young female yawned and rubbed one eye sleepily.She took in the room, it was pretty much empty since she was one of the youngest girls in the orphanage.She got out of bed, her white night gown flowing around her like a princess dress.Any minute now, the maid would come in and dress her and the other girls in the plain Victorian dresses like always.Stella knew she could dress herself, but she wouldn't, she missed when her mother dressed her.

Amory
Amory snored as he slept.His blue hair fell in his face as he rolled over, falling out of bed with a thud.He cursed to himself as he sat up, rubbing the back of his head where it had hit the nightstand by his bed.He used the bed as a support to stand up.Looking around, he stretched himself out and decided to get ready for the day.Amory didn't share a room with anyone, for which he was greatful.He got dressed in black pants and his black top.He eyed his dress but dismissed the idea of wearing it.He didn't want to get it dirty today.It was raining last night, he heard it.He also heard the screams of another child being taken, the screams of the outside world as another family was murdered."How lucky," he said."Trapped either way."
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Gajijens sat on his bed, attempting to meditate. He had woken a few hours earlier, so he was already dressed. Currently, he was wearing black pants and a crisp white shirt, the typical clothes of any male at the orphanage. They contrasted nicely with his dark skin and his long hair that was currently hanging loosely and messily.

He groaned slightly as screams shattered his concentration. There seemed to be more and more families being taken as the days passed by. It wasn't that Jen was scared, or willing to admit that he was scared if he was, he was just annoyed. Constant screaming made it so incredibly difficult to retain focus for long bouts of time.

He picked up the fan sitting on the small table next to his bed. It was made of about six or seven eagle feathers attached together at the base so that they could be folded or opened. This fan was one of Gajijens' prized possessions, and one of his only ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Stella and Amory
Stella allowed the maid to dress her in the white dress that she adored so much.She asked the maid not to brush her hair, so the maid left the brush on the girl's bed.Stella sat there, brushing her long hair, humming to herself.Her eyes sparkled lightly as she continued to groom it."Pretty puppy," she said, giggling as she picked up her stuffed dog.All of the other girls left her room.Amory, who was walking by, saw the young girl.Being the feminine male he was, he picked up the brush and sat behind the girl, brushing her hair.Stella touched Amory's hand when she didn't want him to brush it any more.
They sat there in silence as Amory braided the girl's hair."Amy, why aren't you wearing a dress?" asked Stella.She didn't fully understand that Amory was a male."I didn't want to wear a dress today," said Amory, continuing the braiding.
"Can I wear pants?" asked Stella.
"No, no," said Amory."You have to wear a dress so everyone can know that you're like a princess."Stella couldn't help but giggle."Amy's like a princess, too!" said Stella happily.Amory blushed and messed up part of the braiding, so he went back and fixed it."N-No, I'm not," said Amory."I'm not like a princess at all."
Stella looked up at Amory and he tipped her head foreward slightly so he could continue the braid."Yes you are," she said."I can see it in your eyes, you are like a princess!"Amory sighed, he knew he wouldn't win against the young girl."I guess if that's what you think, then I am," he said.He finished the braid and let go of her hair so she could run off and play.The girl raced to the window, looked out and raced to the door with her stuffed dog."Thank you Amy!" said Stella before running out of the room.
Amory stood up and walked out of the room.He walked down the hall quietly, hearing the loudness of the children playing outside.He sighed to himself and decided to go find a book to read.Amory instead ended up wandering the halls, being scolded by a few maids to go out and enjoy the sunlight.He ignored each scolding for he did not want to go outside.He did not like the outdoors and the sunlight, he liked the shade and books.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Gajijens left his room to walk down the hallway in search of food. He passed by Stella's room, and smiled to himself as he heard the conversation inside. He leaned against the wall by the door, standing in the shade. Once Amory left the room, he quietly followed after him. Walking quietly was one of Jen's talents. If he didn't want to be heard, people wouldn't hear him.

Walking up behind Amory, Gajijens lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello, Amy," he said, grinning slightly. "Why aren't you wearing a dress today? It's unlike you.." The thin male walked beside Amory, running his fingers through his long black hair. He had forgotten to brush it, and now it was getting all tangled. Jen was annoyed at himself for not bringing a hairband. "Hey, you don't happen to have a spare hair tie with you, do you?" he asked Amory as they walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Amory
Amory held out the hair tie to Jen.It was jet black and looked like a ribbon."Here," he said calmly, putting it into Jen's hand."I just didn't feel like wearing a dress today.I can be different if I want."The last sentence was more of a mutter than anything.He used one hand to tuck his hair behind his ear, his eyes closing as he felt the breeze from the open window.His lashes were actually more feminine and he seemed to actually be rather beautiful.He opened his eyes and looked out the window, watching the children running outside."You heard it too, didn't you?" he asked, not looking at Jen."Another child went missing, and another family was murdered.Do you think there's a connection?"
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Gajijens took the hair tie, running his fingers quickly through his hair once before pulling it all back into a ponytail. "Thanks..." he said quietly. A few strands of hair immediately escaped from his ponytail, falling in his face. Jen reached up a hand to brush them back. "Yeah, I did hear. The screams ruined my attempts at meditating." He yawned slightly, not out of boredom, but more out of the fact that he needed more sleep. "That could be possible, but it could also just be a coincidence. After all, there are dying families left and right here. It wouldn't be much of a surprise to me if we're just assuming they're related because they happen to be occurring at the same time." He leaned against the wall, randomly noticing the fact that he stood a good six inches taller than Amory was. "You're really short, did you know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Amory
"I'm only 13," said Amory."Give me time to grow up, sheesh."Amory looked past the yard to the small town."My parents were killed in the massacre, I just hope that I'm not the next kid.Perhaps you, Stella, and I can actually make it out of here alive," he muttered.He tucked his hair back behind his ear."It's cold in here," he muttered."That just proves that winter is near."
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"And? I'm only three years older than you are. That means you'd have to grow two inches per year, which I am quite sure is impossible," Gajijens said, smirking slightly. "Yeah, maybe we will be able to... Doubtful, though. I'm not even sure how we would get out of here." He glanced around slightly. "It's not that cold. Once you begin to ignore the temperature, it feels fine."
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Amory
"So, you just found me to pick on me, didn't you?" asked Amory, rolling his eyes.He put his hand in his shirt and pulled out the silver pocketwatch that he wore around his neck, since it actually fit around his neck.It fell right in the center of his chest.He didn't open it, it stopped working right before his parents died.He was uncomfortable with the suject of death and he doubted that Stella would survive.Amory and Jen were older and had less time here, but he wasn't sure about Stella.

[What if Stella was the killer? o.o; ]
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

[Ooc: That'd be interesting XD]

"I'm not picking on you," Jen said innocently. "I'm just being annoying." He glanced at the pocket watch Amory was holding. "Interesting watch," he said. "It must be so much more useful than the fan I own. I must say, Englishmen get such interesting presents from their family." He glanced out of the window, as if to look out at the children playing in the yard, but it was clear to see that Gajijens really wasn't focusing on the yard outside, but instead was seeing something that wasn't there. Unlike Amory, he wasn't uncomfortable with the topic of death, having already seen quite a bit of it, but he was rather annoyed at the fact that if they did die right now, it would be such an dishonourable death.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm

[Should we make that the case? >D ]

Amory
Amory shrugged simply at the note Jen made about the watch being 'interesting'."It was my father's," said Amory."It doesn't work anymore, but he gave it to me in hope I'd give it to my son and see if he can fix it."Amory's heart was filled with a slight rage that went away as he thought about the fact his father put him in dresses and such.Amory was a male, and yet he was treated like a female.Amory knew how to play piano, sew, and cook.It wasn't fitting for him at all, he should have learned to fix stuff and been able to play outside.He reflected on how his past had made him who he was today.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

[Ooc: Yush Very Happy]

"Your.... son?" Gajijens asked skeptically. "I didn't know males were capable of giving birth." Gajijens seemed to be forgetting that Amory could marry a woman. Of course, that would have been a bit of a preposterous idea, and it didn't come to mind. After all, what woman would marry a man who wore dresses most of the time? "Well... At least you got something that could be of use. All I got from my family was a fan made of eagle feathers. I feel bad for the bird..." Jen had a completely different upbringing than Amory did, and had learned how to ride, hunt, and fish from a young age, tasks he found were useless in daily life.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

[And to think if she's killed, this would have been her: Stella]

Amory
"I'm suprised you could tell I'm a male," said Amory, laughing slightly."Mostly everyone here believes I'm a female.I mean if my wife were to have a son.I was never taught how to fix the watch myself, I was taught how to sew and cook."He shrugged slightly at that."My parents always wanted a daughter, and you're looking at their idea of one," he muttered.Amory ran his hand through his hair, touching each piece carefully with his delicate fingers."I don't mind though," said Amory."After this place, perhaps I'll be free to actually be a man instead of the woman that they forced me to be."
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

"There were a few twin-souls where I came from..." Gajijens said quietly. "I'm good at figuring out who is male and who is female, physically. Plus, you hold yourself like a male, your arms are too straight, you aren't very good at crossing your legs, and your curves could use a bit of padding." Jen either was a stalker or really observative. Probably the former. "I must say, sewing and cooking really are much more useful skills than anything I ever learned. All I ever learned was how to hunt and ride. Really useless skills if you live in a city." He pushed his bangs out of his face, the strands of hair promptly falling back in place. "And why can't you just be a man here? After all, you own pants and shirts, so why don't you just stop wearing a dress and cut your hair. Your hair is getting very long, by the way." As if Jen was one to decide whose hair was long, since his went past his waist.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Amory
"I honestly don't know," said Amory."I guess it's a habit to wear dresses.It's hard to remember that I'm free to wear pants now."He touched his hair again, he enjoyed the length of it.It was thin and silky, something he admired."You should be one to talk about hair length," he said, looking at Jen.He tucked his pocket watch back into his shirt calmly."Something feels off about today," said Amory."I don't know why though."He looked out the window once more, storm clouds were on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

"My hair is long for a reason," Jen muttered under his breath. He yawned slightly. "Yeah, something really does feel a bit off.... I'm not quite sure what it is. Probably is just our imaginations. We're probably just scared, worried whether we're next, and then our fears are acting up and making us paranoid," he said, basically just summarizing everything he felt.

[Gah! Fail post, I'm sorry ^^;;]
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Amory
"Perhaps," said Amory, shrugging.He walked down the hallway."Perhaps I can find a book on how to cure this fear then."Amory vanished down the staircase, heading to the old library that the orphanage had.It was a former house, and the library was Amory's favorite room.He opened the large door calmly and stepped inside, walking among the rows of books, countless shelves.The scent of the old, dusty books were a favorite of his.He stopped and picked one off the shelf, flipping it over to see it's faded cover before sitting down and opening it.His hair fell around his face like a veil as he fell into the pages, the only sound was his breathing and the occasional turn of the page.

[No problem xD]
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 pm

[I made another charrie, by the way ^^ Edited my first post to add his bio]

"Yeah, good luck with that," Gajijens murmured under his breath, and turned the other way down the hall. He was starving, and hoped that the cook would spare him some food. She probably wouldn't. She was a foul old creature, and thought Jen ate too much already. Jen barely ate at all, so, clearly, from her opinion, starving was eating too much. Of course, the cook also had a strong fear of anyone who looked like a Native American, or, as she put it, a new-world savage, and Gajijens certainly fit all requirements for Native American, even just his name. So that could be why she constantly refused to give him food.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 pm

[He's accepted xD]

Amory
Amory closed the book and restored it to its proper place.He walked among the shelves when something caught his eye.It was a book, but it looked newer than the rest.He took it out of its place.However, as he was about to open the book, one of the maids came in.He hid the book behind his back."You again?" asked the maid."Go on then, shoo!"She shook her featherduster at Amory and he walked out of the library with the book.Instead of going outside, he went back to his room and studied the cover."Rorrim ehT?" he said outloud.He was confused by the name and didn't realize it said 'The Mirror' backwards.Amory ran his hand over the silky black cover, flipping it over carefully.He examined it, noticing the pages weren't yellowed.Amory opened it, hoping to see an author's name since there wasn't one on the cover.There was none.Amory set the book down and took out his pocket watch, opening it calmly.He looked at the broken clock and closed the watch with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 pm

[Yay!]

Gajijens dashed out of the kitchen, ducking down as a pitcher soared over his head and shattered against the wall. He clutched his prize, a loaf of bread. This would probably be coming out of his meals for the next few days, but at least he had some food. He quietly walked down the hallway, brushing glass shards out of his hair with his fingers. The cook should have known not to throw things made of glass, after all, they were eventually going to run out of dinnerware if she threw them all at Jen. The thought didn't occur to Jen that if he didn't steal food, she wouldn't be throwing glasses.

Tsubasa was sitting in one of the large windows that faced the courtyard, leaning against one of the stone arches. He was kneeling down on the windowsill, a long scroll rolled out in front of him. In his hands were his brush and ink, and he was carefully writing on the silk. The writing was indecipherable, that is, unless you read kanji, which most people at the orphanage, from Tsu's experience, didn't.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Amory
Amory began to read the book he "borrowed" from the library.As he read on, he realized these were handwritten reports.It mentioned a cursed mirror and the legends behind it.The book also gave information on the history of the mirror.After the story ended, it started to list names.As he went through the list, the names became more familiar.Quickly, Amory shut the book.His heart was racing now.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Jen walked into Amory's room nibbling the bread he stole, not even bothering to knock. Gajijens rarely knocked, it was one of his bad habits. "Reading anything interesting?" the thin male asked, sitting down on Amory's desk and crossing his legs, leaning against the wall. He glanced down at the book Amory had slammed shut. "What's that book about that made you slam it shut so quickly? It can't possibly be anything too bad."

Glancing out of the window, Tsubasa noticed that clouds were beginning to gather in the sky. "Oh, great, it's going to rain," he murmured under his breath. Tsu hated rain. It made his hair so impossibly frizzy, not to mention the fact that rain in general just wasn't very appealing to him. He didn't really like the concept of getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]   The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Orphanage [One on One: Renea and Icewing]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next