Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Himawari glanced up from her book at the disappointed girl causing her to let out a sigh. "He'll never give anyone a chance eh?" She asked herself a little louder than she thought she did. "Man, I am loud.." she mumbled looking back down at her journal before flipping it open and browsing through the pictures. "These pictures go from stupid and ugly to detailed and professional.. I didn't think I would get this good by now." She looked at the pictures studying them carefully. She flipped back and forth between her dragons, one that looked more like a giant blob, and the other that looked like it might just pop out of the book. Himawari let out a small snicker at the pictures before flipping to a clean page. She began just to draw something that came to mind. Something maybe seen in a music video or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Kaito overheard Himawari and he was sitting near her as well."I would give her a chance if she didn't hang herself over her chair with part of her shirt unbuttoned trying to catch my attention," said Kaito calmly."Besides, I can do the drama project on my own."He finished the second braiding, this one he made into a circle and tied it so it looked like a woven bracelet.His sleeve slipped, and around his was a faded woven bracelet.He didn't say anything about it, but shook out his arm so the sleeve would fall back into place.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Himawari looked at Kaito and shook her head. "I have no clue what these girls see in you." She mumbled as she pushed her strawberry blonde hair out of her face once again. "Whatever they do see, I sure can't." She added. She was telling the truth to. She wasn't afraid to tell what was on her mind unless she was afraid of the reply she would get. With this conversation, though, she was willingly saying what she had on her mind. She wanted to hear his answers to what she said. It wasn't like he would do something completely wrong for his personality from what she said would he? I certainly hope not. The girl thought. Himawari sighed and shook her head from all of the questions filling her mind about Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

"Those girls just see the exterior," said Kaito."They don't see the heart that beats beneath."He went back to weaving."They just see the cosplaying boy who is obedient and is friends with Vladimir.Two guys willing to get in trouble."He shrugged calmly."I really don't care what they see in me, they don't know me."Kaito shook his head, getting his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Himawari sighed once again and went back to her drawing. She grunted slightly once she was finished. Great. Now I have nothing to say and nothing to do since I dont want to draw anymore. Im defiantly not going to sing either. Not when these people are around. She thought. She looked around the room hoping to find something to do but found nothing but the seats, stage, and people. "Ugh.. This is so boring.. I need something to do," She mumbled quietly to herself looking back down at her books. She slammed shut her journal and tossed it onto the other books she had brought with her.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Kaito finished up his weaving and put the stuff away calmly.He flipped open his book and leaned back in his chair."The teacher is late, what a shame," he said calmly."I wonder if something happened?"Kaito was one of the drama teacher's favorite students.Then again, Kaito was normally a teacher's pet.He could get along with almost everyone, but he didn't like some people in the school.Kaito started to sing softly.He was singing Guilty, Beauty, Love.Kaito flipped the page as he continued to read and sing to himself.His voice was elegant, pleasing to the ear.Then again, with over four years of piano and guitar lessons, it should have been in tune.

[Hmm..Should I have Kaito get into a fight or no?]
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Trace gave him a glare, "Glad he won't find out ether." Trace growled at Kaito . He sat down in the chair behind Kaito . He was in a bad mood already. He leaned over crossing his arms and putting his head down on them. His eyes looked a bit better. But he still felt dizzy. He didn't like Kaito at all. As he twirled his pencil he wish he could just stab Kaito with it. He wondered how late the teacher would take to come into the class. He was lucky very lucky. Now Kaito just had to keep his mouth shut about it.

(yeah he should XD)

(where can Luna be put in?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]   Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Soon: A Shapeshifter Roleplay [Roleplay]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2