Roleplay Medium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a roleplay site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] Empty
PostSubject: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 pm

You walk into one of the classrooms of Lionmane Boarding School, unsure of how to spend your free period.There is a boy in there with a top hat on and he is talking to an oddly-colored tabby cat.The two are unaware of you.The one with the hat looks up at you and smiles calmly."Hello," he says, looking you over."Are you here to join the club?"Unsure of what this male means, you decide to ask him what club he is talking about.
"We are Lilura, the ones from Wonderland," explains the male."We came here in search of a new Alice, but she is not here.We can't get back home so we are stuck here until the night of the blue moon."You ask him about this 'Alice'."Alice came and saved us all once, but then she was murdered.We waited for the new Alice to arrive, but she never came, so we decided to come and find her ourselves.Like I said, she's not here."
The bell rings and you jump.The male looks up at the clock."Best you get going to class, you don't want to be late like a certain someone I know.That one can never tell time and they have a pocketwatch with them most of the time," he tells you."You'll see me around, don't worry."With that, you leave him and the cat.

Rules
I. Respect everyone.
II. Follow the Site Rules.
III. This is a Semi-Literate Roleplay.
IV. Sorry, there is no Alice ever in this roleplay.
V. At max, you can own three Wonderland people.
VI. Pictures are required.

Reserved Characters
Hatter, Cheshire Cat; Tweedle Dee *To Play Tweedle Dum, Private Message Renea* :: Renea
White Rabbit, Jabberwocky:: Icewing

Forms
Human::
Code:
Username:
Name:
Crush:
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Other Information:

Wonderlander::
Code:
Username:
Name:
Role in Wonderland: [Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, etc.]
Appearance:
Second Appearance: [For Jabberwocky, Cheshire Cat, and White Rabbit only]
Crush:
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Kin:
Personality:
History:
Other Information:

Last edited by Renea on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaymedium.rpg-board.net
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Username:
Renea
Name:
Petunia Marie Realma; Nicknamed "Pity"
Appearance:
Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] 4078602377_fb7c62419a_z_large
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Open
Kin:
None at the School
Personality:
Some see her as a dark, shallow kind of girl.She is not that kind of girl though, she's just someone who is lost.Her heart was shattered when she was younger and she carries herself with high dignity so no one can see her fading away.Her mind is often running and she's quick to speak in defense of someone.Still, she is mostly a loner and keeps to herself.Pity is shy, loyal, and insane but she's not afraid to admit it.She loves to laugh, and she often blushes around guys.
History:
Before this young American girl came to this school, she lived in Canada.She was born in northern Michigan but moved to Canada at the age of six.Her mother was a very busy woman and her father left when she was only four.Petunia spent most of her time trying to make friends.She was actually popular but she enjoyed hanging out with smaller crowds.Petunia's boyfriend was sixteen when she was only twelve.
He started smoking and she couldn't stop him.He wanted so much from her that he started to abuse her to get his way.She slowly became depressed and she tried her best to tell someone, but no one would listen to her.Her boyfriend broke her heart and dumped her, then he tried to shoot her.He was arrested and Petunia fled Canada, somehow going to England.She wanted nothing to do with North America.Petunia started to attend Lionmane Boarding School at the age of fourteen and has been here ever since.

Other Information:
She is not fully healed, but she's willing to try and find love again.

Username:
Renea
Name:
Lance Lorcan Kamui Rettah
16 Years old
Role in Wonderland:
Mad Hatter
Appearance:
Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] Xerxes-Break-xerxes-break-18158128-850-735
Second Appearance:
Not a Jabberwocky, Cheshire Cat, or White Rabbit.
Crush:
None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
None
Kin:
None.
Personality:
Compassionate, sweet, and over all insane, Lance is a real mad hatter.He loves to have parties, but he is always in control of his actions.He is obsessed with tea and makes time for it.He can be a flirt at times, but he always likes to make people smile.He doesn't like to cry and will prevent it if he can.He can be moody at times and sometimes has mood swings.Lance would much rather be a leader, not a follower.
History:
Born in Wonderland, he came in search of the new Alice.
Other Information:
Much rather would be called Kamui or Lance but most people call him Lorcan.

Username:
Renea
Name:
Nazo Kit Remem
Role in Wonderland:
Cheshire Cat
Appearance:
Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] 267960_large
Second Appearance:
Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] 1194453847_f
Crush:
None
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
None
Kin:
None
Personality:
Very flirty, confusing, and hyper, Nazo knows alot more about pointless stuff than actual, useful facts.Don't get him wrong though, he is very loving and sweet when he wants to be.He is very determined, strong-headed, and independent.He enjoys long naps and the sunlight.
History:
Born in Wonderland, he came in search of Alice.
Other Information:
He is bisexual but claims he is gay to ugly women.He enjoys playfully flirting with Lance and often gets slapped.He likes milk and will stay in cat form for long periods of time.He responds to 'Kitty' and 'Kitten' the most.
Back to top Go down
Icewing

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Username: Icewing
Name: Kei Tochtli
Role in Wonderland: White Rabbit
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Second Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Open/None
Kin: None
Personality: Very scatterbrained, Kei is late for just about everything. He has a habit of constantly looking at a pocket watch he carries around, and yet is still always late for everything. Kei is always in a rush.
History: Kei came over to the school from Wonderland, looking for Alice. He hasn't returned to Wonderland for a long time, feeling bad for not having found Alice yet. At first, when the club to find Alice was started, he was insulted, but then became relieved when he discovered it meant he wasn't the only one looking for Alice.
Other Information: Is a closet gay, but doesn't admit it. Is often carrying a gold-bronze pocket watch.

Username: Icewing
Name: Ryuu Tatsuhiro
Role in Wonderland: Jabberwocky :D
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Second Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crush: Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Open/None
Personality: Ryuu is very antisocial, and absolutely hates people. He has severe mood swings most of the time, and can easily go from being very calm to being incredibly angry or depressed. He often spends most of his time practicing martial arts on his own. Ryuu has a black belt in both karate and tae kwon do.
History: He was living in Wonderland, and then accidentally came to the normal world and got trapped.
Other Information: Is gay, but acts asexual. Few people manage to get close to him. His favourite food is steak, he can eat easily three or four times the amount of a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Himawari-Chan

Himawari-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Username:Himawari-Chan
Name:Kari Tachibana
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crush:Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend:Open
Kin:None
Personality:Most described as annoying by some people. They pin point her as annoying because she is always loud and excited. For what they dont know is that she is hiding everything that has happened to her by pretending to be happy. She is often shy or angry around boys but may quickly become loud once again. If she falls in love with someone she might break down and tell them everything about her. She'll tell them why she is always excited and happy, why she gets shy/angry around certain boys, and why she's never said a word about anything. Same goes for her best of friends, once she has befriended you enough she will break down like she would with her love. She also sometimes heads into a daze either when she is thinking about something or just bored. She might cry or begin to cry if she remembers something that hurts her or if she experiences something that might have happened in the past.
History:Well it's long, but I dont want to type it all plus, when she breaks down or cries she will have small flash backs so RP out please.
Other Information:She is rarely picky about things, but might pretend to be picky just to get someone to leave her alone or hate her. She has a tendency to not like people and get them to hate her back.
Back to top Go down
DustyPants

DustyPants

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Username: DustyPants
Name: Liekiawina Runilosa (want to pronouns that pm me Wink )
Role in Wonderland: White Queen
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Second Appearance: [For Jabberwocky, Cheshire Cat, and White Rabbit only]
Crush:None but it can be rare if she likes you.
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: none
Kin: Her sister.
Personality:Quite and gentle. Speaks in some what of a strange way. Likes to have peaceful conversations.

Username: DP
Name:Mimi Kitii
Role in Wonderland: DorMouse Sword girl
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Second Appearance:
Spoiler:
Crush: open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: none at the moment
Personality: Has a bratty attitude , speaks her mind when she wants. Likes to show off her sworld skills. Has amazing fighting skills but only uses them when she needs too.

(i make a male boy human soon)
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:14 pm

ACCEPTED
Note: The rules have been bumped up to three Wonderlanders per person, so go and get them while you can :3
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 pm

After we get the Queen of Hearts, we can start .-.
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Queen of Hearts   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Hello. I was wondering if I could be the Queen of Hearts, the one from Alice Madness Returns. I have alot of experience, having worked my way up three websites to be an admin. I even had my own website for awhile, though now its abandoned. If you say yes, I will go ahead and post the character offically.
Back to top Go down
Renea
The Pureblood Princess
The Pureblood Princess
Renea

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Feel free to play her..
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Queen of Hearts   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Username: DawnFire
Name: Scarlett Red
Role in Wonderland: Red Queen, Queen of Hearts
Appearence: (troubles uploading picture, but Ill work on it.

Crush: open

Boyfriend: Open

Kin: Unknown

Personality: Cunning and Ambitious. Will do almost anything to get what she wants, but sometimes, you can not tell what it is that she wants. She is mostly known for her cruelty, but under the right circumstances, she has also proven to be truly helpful.

History: Her past more or less stays with the books, though I will most defenitly tweak some things here and there. Her history after the books continues on with the games American McGee's Alica and Alice Madness Returns. For those of you who do not know about the games, I will be brief. In the first, she tried to take over wonderland with the combined forces of the Card Gaurd, Red Chess Pieces, and Jabberwocky. She almost did. Red killed the White Queen and enslaved many. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly, Ill let you decide Smile ) Alice came back to Wonderland and with the help of the Chesire cat, white rabbit, Griffon, White King and White Chess Pieces she attacked Scarlett and won. Continueing in the secound game, it is apperant that the Red Queen lost all hold over Wonderland except for Queensland. She also reserected her Card Gaurds, though they are more like zombies. Alice battled her way through Queensland to ask for the Red Queens help against the 'infernal train' that was corrupting Wonderland at the time. Red at the time just wished to be left alone, but when Alice did get to her, The Queen of Hearts did help. She pretty muched showed Alice the puppeter behind everything, the Doll Maker, and gave Alice some helpful hints. Alice then fought the Doll Maker and won.

Other Information: Originally I wanted to use the real picture for the red queen, but I felt this was better. Besides, we are all adding our own little twist and no one is playing alice so they wont use it. In this version of the Red Queen, there never was a Red King, though I will not mind if someone role plays him, as long as she never meets him until now. Currently, she has a strong grip over Queensland and is steadly regaining her lost power. Red has not yet been able to reserct the Red Chess Pieces. When she heard that the White Queen was fully revived, she was surprised to say the lest. Red came to the real word with a few servents, hoping to find out how the White Queen acomplished the feat. I really don't know where you guys want me to go from here, but I hope for Red to be a mix of both Villan and Anti-Hero.Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] RedLilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] Red3Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] Red3
Back to top Go down
DawnFire

DawnFire

PostSubject: Help!   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 am

Help please! I'm trying to upload this picture of Alice on Alice madness returns in her queensland dress, holding the hobby horse. You can find it almost immediately if you go to google and look under Alice madness returns Queensland images. Could someone please upload it for me? [url=178]178[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]   Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilura: Alice in Wonderland Roleplay [Sign Ups]
Page 1 of 1